We're awake and ready at 3AM!
Colocation has never been easier.
Consider eStruxture's Remote Hands service to complement your own team of experts and hasten reaction time to any emergency. Our technicians are on-site and ready to assist you with your hardware replacements, server reboots, KVM over IP and much more. By simply adding the service to any of your colocation solutions with us, you can streamline your processes and reduce downtime.
For today's businesses, server equipment is the backbone of your company's network and is critical to supporting day-to-day operations. Some companies decide to have an in-house crew, but are they ready to be on-site in the shortest delays?
Remote Hands Service is available for:
Remote Hands can be purchased on an ad-hoc basis at a fixed hourly rate or can be purchased as part of a monthly support plan.
The Remote Hands monthly support plan includes:
- 1 Support request per month for a shared colocation, small cabinets or quarter cabinets.
- 2 Support requests per month for the half-cabinets.
- 3 Support requests per month for the full-cabinets.
- 5 Support requests per month for a cage space.
Additional charges may apply for more complex requests, including:
- Hardware replacement
- KVM over IP
- Server Reboot
- Server racking
- Documenting and labelling your equipment
- Wire management and cross-connects within your cabinet
- Equipment shipping & receiving
- Secured loading dock
- * À-la-carte services are also available