Billing & Customer Service Representative
eStruxture is looking for a permanent bilingual Customer Service & Billing representative to join the team. You will be joining a dynamic company working alongside professionals that will provide you with support and opportunities to grow with the company. We have raised over $180 Million in the last 12 months and we are expanding our team!
- Answer customer inquiries (online & Phone) and escalate inquiries to the correct departments (sales, customer service…etc.)
- Monitor customer payments & apply payments in company operating system
- Follow up on customer payments & collections
- Provide collection reports & status to Director of Finance periodically
- Invoice handling for new/cancelled services, credit memos, and customer follow up
- Manage ticket queue & ensure follow up with involved parties
- Minimum three years experience in a similar function
- Literacy in Microsoft products (Excel, ..etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to anticipate deadlines
- Fluent in French and English required
eStruxture provides network and cloud-neutral data center solutions designed with the capacity, performance and flexibility to run modern, demanding enterprise applications, and the control to rapidly scale in response to unpredictable changes in business processes. Headquartered in Montreal, the company provides access to an ecosystem of over 850 customers that trust and depend on eStruxture’s infrastructure and radical customer support, including carriers, cloud providers, media content, financial services and enterprise customers. eStruxture offers colocation, private cloud, managed services, bandwidth and security and support services to customers.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org