Fill out the form and download your copy
Free for Download: The Case for Bicoastal Colocation in Canada
According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), the global data growth rate is doubling in size every two years. To prepare for the continuing onslaught of data, many organizations have doubled their on-premise storage, causing rising capital expenditures across infrastructure, power, and personnel. Faced with these pressures, colocation is an attractive option for many companies.
As a leading cloud computing market, Canada has proven itself to be an incredible environment for colocation. With data centers in two of Canada’s most booming markets, Montreal and Vancouver, eStruxture is meeting the colocation needs of enterprises across a variety of verticals. To help you better understand the value propositions of colocating with us across Canada, we’ve written a free e-book that covers:
- Canada’s attractiveness to multinational enterprises and CSPs
- Benefits of Montreal’s low power rates and green energy
- Vancouver’s growing multinational cloud and visual effects sectors
- The georedundant protection offered by bicoastal colocation
- Why you should choose eStruxture’s wide range of bicoastal colocation options
Fill out the form and download your copy!