Let us help you find the right backup solution for your business
Secure, Protect and Control your Data
eStruxture Backup is an easy, cost-effective, turnkey data availability solution that ensures the protection of all your data from user error, cybercrime, natural disasters, hardware failures, and more. Backups are stored physically, in our secure data centers, and in the cloud, ensuring complete data security.
Our solution is ideal for customers that need secure, reliable, customizable backup solutions for their data, whether it resides in physical, virtual, cloud, and SaaS environments, without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an offsite infrastructure.
- Know where your data is stored at all times: eStruxture offers backup services from SOC II, ISO 27001 and PCI compliant datacenters that are 100% data sovereign to Canada
- Accurately predict your cost: with no ingress/egress fees, benefit from a transparently priced service
- Enjoy peace of mind: our highly trained support staff ensure that our backup service is well supported
- Choose your flavor: with multiple backup targets, such as Veeam, Commvault, Zerto, and CloudBerry, you get a truly custom solution
No Maintenance Cost vs. Tape Drives
there are no charges for restore
100% Data Sovereign
we are 100% Canadian
Speed of Backup
access archived data instantly
ensures high-availability of your data
Multiple Backup Targets
choose the technology that best fits your needs
Frustrated with tape solutions? We got your back(up).
Having a solid backup solution can make all the difference for your business in the event of a disaster.
For many years, tape storage made sense for long-term media backup and archiving. However, today, with data growing at exponential rates tape data vaulting is no longer the best solution. Here are some of the main challenges of tape storage and backup:
- Slow to retrieve data – magnetic tape is a sequential access device, making it difficult to recover a specific file
- High CAPEX – tape technology is becoming more expensive to own
- Labor-intensive – tape requires human interaction
- Susceptible to physical damage – which may lead to data loss. Moreover, tapes degrade over time and must be replaced every 1-2 years
Today, most companies are adopting alternative backup and archiving infrastructures in order to ensure business continuity while removing the burden of legacy infrastructure and significantly lowering their TCO.
eStruxture offers backup solutions that are more reliable, secure, cost-effective, offer multi-site redundancy and accommodate constant data updates and low RTO and RPO.
Need a custom backup solution? Thinking of using Object Storage?